cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel

Occasional Participant

PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!

I'm not understanding why I need to call to cancel my account. Please Cancel My ACCOUNT!!! This has been the worst service I've ever used! I've been paying for a Marketing Advisor that I haven't talked to once in the months that I've had your service and I don't feel that me talking to anyone in "your billing department" will make anything better! Also, anything that would need to be discussed with someone in your billing department could BE IN AN EMAIL! It's INSANE and that you don't have an option to available to your customers to cancel an account online, but you're more than happy to have them sign up online. I will be reporting this aspect to the better business bureau as I feel that at this point your service is just trying to take advantage of your customers. PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!
Occasional Participant

I'm not understanding why I need to call to cancel my account. 

Please Cancel My ACCOUNT!!!

This has been the worst service I've ever used! I've been paying for a Marketing Advisor that I haven't talked to once in the months that I've had your service and I don't feel that me talking to anyone in "your billing department" will make anything better! Also, anything that would need to be discussed with someone in your billing department could BE IN AN EMAIL!

It's INSANE and that you don't have an option to available to your customers to cancel an account online, but you're more than happy to have them sign up online. 

I will be reporting this aspect to the better business bureau as I feel that at this point your service is just trying to take advantage of your customers. 

Tags (1)
Occasional Participant

I'm not understanding why I need to call to cancel my account. 

Please Cancel My ACCOUNT!!!

This has been the worst service I've ever used! I've been paying for a Marketing Advisor that I haven't talked to once in the months that I've had your service and I don't feel that me talking to anyone in "your billing department" will make anything better! Also, anything that would need to be discussed with someone in your billing department could BE IN AN EMAIL!

It's INSANE and that you don't have an option to available to your customers to cancel an account online, but you're more than happy to have them sign up online. 

I will be reporting this aspect to the better business bureau as I feel that at this point your service is just trying to take advantage of your customers. 

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!

Hey @TimothyC445,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I really apologize for the experience that you have had with us. I would be happy to help you cancel your account, I will send a case over to our Billing team requesting that they cancel your account. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance! 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Occasional Visitor

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

I've been trying to cancel my account. I've spoken to your staff and the call is dropped after several minutes of talking waiting and getting transferred from one department to another by your staff. It is ridiculous that you must call to cancel an account.  You are tricking your users and should have an easier means of cancellation.  Please cancel my account immediately.  The email is ***.  I don't know what else to do in order to cancel it.

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

@VivacityW  I do see we are engaging with you in Twitter. We will continue to assist you there. 

MARY_S

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Cancel My Account

I'd like to cancel my account effective immediately.
Tags (2)

Re: Cancel My Account

Hi @SharonM21 

I apologize for the delay in our response! I have submitted this request to our Billing Support. Please make sure your contact information is up to date so this team can follow-up directly.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Re: I Want to deactivate mi account

Por qué está bloqueada mi cuenta?

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: I Want to deactivate mi account

@user72414 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. In regard to deactivating your account, I do show that your account is set to cancel. I apologize for any confusion regarding your account being blocked. For further information, our compliance team would be happy to discuss your account with you. You can reach our compliance department here.

MARY_S