cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Cancel

Occasional Visitor

cancel our subscription

we signed up for a trial month and there has been no response from repeated requests to Ian Wheeler (and his suggestion) for help customing our newsletter template. radio silence after he made many promises. please refund our trial period. we have found another provider. susan silberberg CivicMoxie
Tags (2)

Re: cancel our subscription

Hi @SusanS9711 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I apologize this is the experience you've had with your account. This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have! If you can please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and let us know the username you signed up with as well as a description of the experience you encountered. We will certainly follow up with the appropriate department and submit feedback on this sales agent. I also have taken a look at your account and can see you have spoken with our Billing Support for this cancellation request. If you have any further questions on the status of your account, please give a call back to our Billing Department. One of our billing agents can help you get the answers you need. Thanks! 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

remove us from database

the person who was going to be handling this is leaving the company and we will be taking another direction. could you please delete or remove us from your data base. Thanks so much
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: remove us from database

Hello and thank you for reaching out to The Community. I see the account you are referencing is a Trial account. With that being said as long as you do not activate your Trial account and add a payment method, your account will close automatically at the end of the trial period. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to let us know.

Antonas_S

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Have to delete my account

Hi, I want to delete my account and contacts saved so please give me solution to delete the account.

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Have to delete my account

Hello. We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. To assist you with this I have submitted a case to our Billing Team to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you ensure that your contact information is up to date in your account. If you require faster turnaround or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Antonas_S

Occasional Visitor

Cancel Account

Hi Constant Contact,

Can you please cancel and refund my account for my initial month? My email is

Thanks,
michael

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel Account

Hello @michaely534,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

Re: Cancel subscription

This is a formal message to cancel my subscription NOW before you take anymore money out of my account! 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel subscription

Hello, we're sorry to hear you’re leaving. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. I have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. If there is anything else we can assist in the meantime do not hesitate to ask.

Antonas_S