cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Cancel

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Cancel my account

Dear, I tried to contact your team to cancel my account. How do I do ? Mickael 

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel my account

Hello @user363841 

I am sorry to hear you wish to cancel your account. You can call into our billing team or we can help you. If you would like us to start that process for you just let us know. It does take about 24 hours from our end. 

Liz_M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

Cancel Account

I would like to cancel my account. Please provide instruction on how I can proceed.  Please let the billing team to contact via my billing email address as I am an overseas client that is having difficulty on live chat as of time zone difference.  Thank you.

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel Account

Hello @Fannyfan 

We are sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Liz_M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

Yes please let the billing team to reach me out via my billing email. Thank you.
Participant

I have been contacted via billing team (Laura Constant Contact’s Billing Department) for the termination application.  I acknowledged the effective date is 30 September 2019.

Since I had received a payment receipt amounted to on 26 August 2019.  Please advise this is the payment for which particular period covered.  Meanwhile please let me know the last payment being charged through my credit card for my record.

Participant

I have been contacted via billing team (Laura Constant Contact’s Billing Department) for the termination application.  I acknowledged the effective date is 30 September 2019.

Since I had received a payment receipt amounted to  on 26 August 2019.  Please advise this is the payment for which particular period covered.  Meanwhile please let me know the last payment being charged through my credit card for my record.

Participant

I have sent my message out several days.  Please let the right person to get back to me.  I just want to have an exact date for my last billing made and ensure no more transaction to be made by your team.

It's been hanged around for so long to terminate one service without direct contact with your billing team - which is a bit beyond a standard service shall be provided to public.  

Please address my enquiry as shown previously.  

Hi @Fannyfan 

I truly apologize for the delay in our response! I can understand how important it is to have these details for your records. I have reached out to our Billing Support to confirm this requested information. A member of this team will reach out directly, so please keep an eye out on your email.

Frankie.P

Participant

Please address my question: my credit card was debited on 26 Aug 2019. I need to know that amount is being covered which particular period. If that amount is covered beyond my termination date, I should have a refund.
Your billing team has replied me an email but no concrete answer to be provided, it’s just a waste of time.