cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel

Highlighted

Re: I need to cancel my account

Thank you for following up on this experience. Though we are unable to discuss billing details publicly, we have contacted our Billing team to review the cancellation date and the newest charge on the account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Hi Team,

Could you please let me know how long it would take, It's been a week since I have reported my query is not solved yet. Could you please help me with the ETA?

Thanks,

Vinoth

Me too, and they won't let you.  It's spooky.  I cancelled the card that was getting billed - I called, chatted, talked to a robot, but everything disconnects when you pursue cancellation.  Class Action Lawsuit waiting to happen!

CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!!

You won't let me cancel by phone, by chat, by bot - **bleep**, constant contact? I'm cancelling my card so you can't keep billing me, but seriously. This is stupid. Taking a screen shot as evidence I have submitted my request in writing. Losers.
Tags (2)

Re: CANCEL MY ACCOUNT!!

Hi @Steven_B_Critcher 

I apologize for the experience you've had with canceling your account. I have submitted this cancellation request to our Billing Support. We only ask that your contact information be set to the best information you can be reached. This team will reach out directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Please delete my account

I created this account thinking it was a free website. I no longer wish to have an account on this website. Please delete my account. 

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Please delete my account

Hello @LauraS5450 

We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. With that said our trial accounts only run for 60 days. After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account will than no longer be active. Our Billing Support has contacted you directly with this information as well.

Liz_M

Occasional Visitor

Cancel my account

Dear, I tried to contact your team to cancel my account. How do I do ? Mickael 

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel my account

Hello @user363841 

I am sorry to hear you wish to cancel your account. You can call into our billing team or we can help you. If you would like us to start that process for you just let us know. It does take about 24 hours from our end. 

Liz_M

Participant

Cancel Account

I would like to cancel my account. Please provide instruction on how I can proceed.  Please let the billing team to contact via my billing email address as I am an overseas client that is having difficulty on live chat as of time zone difference.  Thank you.

Tags (1)