cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel

Participant

Re: Cancel Account

Meanwhile, in case I have no answer hear from your end before my subscription terminated (30 Sept 2019), which channel I can communicate with?  I am an overseas client and a direct email address is definately a must for me.  

I foresee no instant feedback will be made to address my refund issue - though it is named as "Constant Contact".

CTCT Employee

Hello @Fannyfan ,

I have confirmed your account is scheduled to close on Septemer 30, 2019.

I have processed a request with Billing to refund the pre-pay balance once the account is closed. 

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

@Timothy_G
Please confirm the refund will be made via my credit card that I registered before? If not, please state clearly.
Also, what communication channel I can use for having the updates on the refund? Can I still access to this forum after my account closed? As you never provide a direct contact for clients.

Hi @Fannyfan 

I apologize we are unable to go into an account's billing details or authorize refunds here in the Community. Because of this we submit all cancellation and refund requests to our Billing Support for further assistance. The support agents generally follow-up by email. So I would suggest making sure the contact email on your account is the best address for you to be contacted at. The good news is even when the account is canceled you can still access the Community. You also can reach our Support agents directly by phone at these hours and numbers.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Re: cancel / delete account

Hi,

I'd like to cancel my account. I was using trial but I saw $0 in my account balance. Is that matter? Could you help me with that?

Thanks

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: cancel / delete account

@user17011 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. I can see that you spoke with a team member to get the account canceled. Please let us know if you do need additional assistance. We appreciate your time and want to ensure you are assisted.

Mary S.

Occasional Visitor

Re: Consumer Complaint

I have been trying to cancel my subscription for 3 weeks now and it is practically impossible. 

I live in South Africa and it is impossible to contact anybody in the billing department. 

What kind of a 'Professional Email Marketing tool' does not have the option to send an email to their billing department or any customer service email for that matter?? It makes no sense and I will never recommend this service to anybody as it just ends up in your Junk Folder anyway. 

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Consumer Complaint

Hello @user34728,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to the Community. I'm sorry you haven't been able to reach our Billing department. I just want to confirm Billing's contact information is available on our Help Center. 

I reviewed your account and it looks like you have already been scheduled to be canceled. You should be all set!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Occasional Visitor

cancel account

how do we cancel?
Tags (2)

Re: cancel account

Hi @CatherineT06 

That's a great question! All cancellations are done through our Billing Support. Members of our Community Support like myself can assist by submitting your request to this team. Though the good news is I can see you were able to contact our Billing Department by phone. Your account has successfully been scheduled to be canceled through this call.

Frankie.P