cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel

Occasional Visitor

Termination

Dear Sir/Madam, My account is  I want to terminate my Constant Contact account immediately. Could you please help? Best regards, Jack Lan

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Termination

We're sorry to see you go. We appreciate your time and I want to assist you with your request. I have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so be sure you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

CAN ANYONE REPLY TO MY EMAILS?????

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WIHT YOU SO I CAN CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. THREE WEEKS AGO I SENT AN EMAIL TWICE AND NO RESPONSE AT ALL. I JUST BEEN CHARGED AGAIN. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! I REQUESTED SUSPENSION OF MY ACCOUNT AND I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT, BUT NO ONE IS INTERESTED TO HELP. WHAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IS TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. 

Tags (3)
Occasional Visitor

CAN YOU STOP CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD???? I HAVE CANCELED MY ACCOUNT THREE WEEKS AGO

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH CONSTANT CONTACT FOR THE LAST THREE WEEKS, SO I CAN CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. THREE WEEKS AGO I SENT NUMBER OF EMAILS AND NO-ONE  RESPONDED AT ALL.

I JUST BEEN CHARGED AGAIN. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

I REQUESTED SUSPENSION OF MY ACCOUNT AND I WANT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT, BUT NO ONE IS INTERESTED TO HELP. WHAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IS TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. 

VLADISLAV DIMITROV 

Tags (2)

Re: CAN YOU STOP CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD???? I HAVE CANCELED MY ACCOUNT THREE WEEKS AGO

Hi @First-NameL17213 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I also would like to apologize for the experience you've had with connecting to our Support. At this time email is not a line of support that is available. I do however want to make sure you are assisted with this request! I have submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support. A member of this team will review this request and reach out directly to you. If you would like quicker service, our Billing Department is also available by phone.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

cancel trial

please cancel trial. no longer interested at this time.
Tags (3)
Highlighted

Re: cancel trial

Hi @SandraR787 

We're sorry to hear you feel this way! Though your account was created through a third-party the good news is because you are under a trial that has yet to be billed. Because of this we were able to successfully cancel your account so you will not receive any future charges from this third-party.

Frankie.P

Cancel My Account

I received a call and that's a no no. Do not call me. Yes, I did provide it, but now I want the account closed. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Tags (3)

Re: Cancel My Account

Hi @MarielaM39 

I apologize you received this phone call! Our sales team does make phone calls to the users on a trial account. These calls are meant to be helpful so you may start off on the right foot with using your account. The good news is I was able to update your contact preferences so you no longer receive these calls. Our trial account will also automatically close itself out one the 60-day period is over.

Frankie.P

Please refund me

I thought i was purchasing a professional email address
Tags (2)