cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel

Re: Please refund me

Hi @FirstNameL61527 

I apologize for any confusion there may have been with what you were purchasing. Constant Contact does not provide an email address. Instead we are an email marketing company that provides tools to help small businesses and non-profits reach their customers. Because this is not what you were looking for, I have submitted a ticket to our Billing Support to review both your cancellation and refund request. 

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

Please Cancel

I would like to cancel this. I don't need any services.

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Please Cancel

Hello user521620,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Timothy_G

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Contributor

Cancel my account and refund last $ charge

I am paying way too much for this service !! Please cancel and refund last charge

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel my account and refund last $ charge

Hello @BradS722,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

Occasional Participant

Constant contact is stealing our money!!!!!! you people are unreachable to cancel!!!!!@ stop

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Constant contact is stealing our money!!!!!! you people are unreachable to cancel!!!!!@ stop

Hello @BrianH7710,

It looks like I already responded to you on a different post, but I want to reply to you here as well to make sure you get our message. 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

canceling account

How do I cancel account I am not Happy after doing a review that you requested

Re: canceling account

Hi @KeithF667 

I apologize for the experience you've had with your account. However because you are still under an account review, your cancellation request will have to be submitted to our Account Review. In fact I have submitted your cancellation request to this team. One of our Account Review agents will follow-up with you directly.

Frankie.P

Close our account

We have not used constant contact for over a year, although you have continued to bill us - we no longer use this service. Our apologies - however, it simply has not worked for us and I thought it had been cancelled long, long, ago... Holly T. Ashley 

Tags (2)