cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Cancel

Occasional Visitor

Cancel Plan

I do not see an option online to cancel or suspend my account, this should not be difficult to find and I certainly should not be required to call in order to cancel my plan.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel Plan

We're sorry to you go. We appreciate your time and I want to assist you with your request. I have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Please close my CTCT Account

Hi, Great Officers at Constant Contact,

I am currently on the Trial account but I've inputted my payment card details.  Thus, I would like and appreciate very much if someone in CTCT Billing Department to tell me that my account will be closed and no deduction will be made.

Thank you for your assistance.

I can't call Billing as on the contact page as I have no means to call overseas.

P.s. I hope there's an option to click for us members to click-in to close the account.

Tags (3)
Highlighted

Re: Please close my CTCT Account

Hi @user780574 

Thank you for reaching out about your account! The good news is because your account is still apart of our free-trial period you have not yet been charged. Our trial accounts also only last 60 days. After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. These accounts will no longer be active. We have however scheduled your trial to be canceled as a courtesy. 

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Re: Cancel subscription

I want to cancel my account, I am trying to reach on Billing Team India number, I hear number is switched off.

Why can't I cancel online, this is really bad.

Constant Contact team please help me resolve this asap.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel subscription

We're sorry to see you go. We appreciate your time and I want to assist you with your request. I have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Antonas_S

Visitor

Cancel

Hi, I cannot figure out how to cancel my account. Can someone send me the proper link to do that?
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel

We're sorry to you go. We appreciate your time and I want to assist you with your request. I have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Antonas_S

Occasional Visitor

Your customer service sucks

It is almost impossible to get to live chat and when I do they say they can't help on billing questions and refer me to an 800 number that puts me on hold for 20 minutes.  Jesus I just want to cancel my account and have my payment refunded as I am done with my one time project and its nearly impossible to figure out how to cancel. I am busy and don't have time for this wait or stress. 

Scott Shafer

Nebraska Commission on Indian Affairs

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Your customer service sucks

Hello. We apologize that you’ve been unable to stay on hold in order to contact our Billing Team. I would be happy to submit a case to the Billing Team in order to start this process for you. This could take upward of 24 business hours to complete as we will be working indirectly with that team. The Billing Team may need to reach out to you so please ensure you contact information on your account is up to date. If you require a quicker turnaround time you will need to call back in and hold for a live Billing Agent. If there is anything else we can assist with please do not hesitate to ask.

Antonas_S