cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Cancel

CTCT Employee

Re: cancel

Hello @FrankC941

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. Please click here for more information how to confirm. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Brian_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Cancelling Account

Hi, I like to cancel my account as soon as possible as Ubidy have decided to use an internal marketing tool. Please do not deduct any payment on this credit card. Thank you!
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancelling Account

Hello @Ubidy 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Liz_M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Hi,

Yes. My contact information is correct. Otherwise, you can contact me at: 

Mobile No: 

Highlighted

hi @Ubidy 

Great! We're glad to hear the contact information on your account is correct. We were able to successfully submit your cancellation request to our Billing Support for you. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P

Occasional Participant

Thank you.

Cancel Constant Contact Account & Trial started 10-16-19

After going through the Constant Contact site I'd like to cancel, but I cannot find a link or button to do so. Please advise. sh-2880394
Tags (2)

Re: Cancel Constant Contact Account & Trial started 10-16-19

Hi @AlexP844 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have taken a look at your account and can see you signed up through a third-party program. This program is also who is charging you. Because of this we would suggest contacting their support directly in order to cancel.

Frankie.P

Visitor

discontinue

There is no way to discontinue service on your site so not paying is the only way I can stop the service.
Tags (2)

Re: discontinue

Hi @JamesM058 

Due to account security all cancellations have to be approved by our Billing Support. But in an attempt to make the process easier for you, we have submitted a ticket to this team on your behalf. One of our Billing agents will review your cancellation request and reach out with any updates.

Frankie.P