cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel

Occasional Contributor

Need help

I asked for my account to be canceled around a month ago, made sure with the support that it had been successfully done but another $  bill. I had made sure no invoices would be generated. Support had assured me of that. 

Its so hard to stop to be billing Constant Contact. Seems like they try to make it as difficult as possible. 

Im sorry its not fair

What to do?

Tags (2)

Re: Need help

Hi @user088177 

I truly apologize this is the experience you've had - this is definitely not the experience we want our users to have. I can understand how important it is to easily cancel an account and apologize for any inconvenience caused by our cancellation process. Though we are unable to go into your Billing Details here in the Community, I can confirm the Chat agent you've spoken with previously today did submit a case to our Billing Support for this experience to be reviewed. A member of our Billing Support will review this case and follow-up with you directly.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Need help

I'll waiting for what billing team will decide

Thank you for your attention 

How do I delete my account?

I set up this account in error. Please delete it and stop calling me.
Tags (3)

Re: How do I delete my account?

Hi @KeelyP3 

Because you are under our trial period you do not have to take any extra actions to delete your account. Trial accounts only last 60 days. Once this trial period has run out your account will close on its own and no longer be active. With that said I would like to apologize for the calls you're receiving from our Sales team. I have updated the contact preferences on your account to stop these calls.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Cancel subscription

Can’t get anyone on the phone to cancel my subscription ? I signed up for a $ plan and now am being charged $ per month. Please cancel my subscription forthwith so no charges occur for November 2019 Please contact me with any questions at 

Tags (2)

Re: Cancel subscription

Hi @ChrisB5970 

I apologize for any confusion there may have been with the charges on your account. Have you recently uploaded a large amount of contacts causing an increase of active contacts? Or even upgraded your account to Email Plus? Either of these changes will move you to a higher billing level. Although you were able to connect with our Billing Support about this as well, I do see your account is still open and active. Are you still in need of assistance with canceling your account?

Frankie.P

Visitor

cancel this account

am not using it and no need for 

Tags (2)

Re: cancel this account

Hi @user17783 

I'm so sorry to hear this! I have however submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support. One of these billing agents will review this case and follow-up directly. If you have any further questions this team can be reached at these hours and numbers.

Frankie.P

Visitor

Re: close account

I would like to close my account, however, I live overseas so it is difficult to call.  I have looked for an email to contact you however I can not find one.  I need someone help me!  I have already paid an additional 5 months without responds or help. 

Thank you,