cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Cancel

Re: please cancel my account

Hi @ReneeF684 

I apologize you are unable to see a way to cancel your account. At this time all cancellations are required to be reviewed by our Billing Support. We have submitted your cancellation request directly to this team for further assistance.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Please cancel my account

Hi,

This is Bridget Malone. I like to cancel my account with Constant Contact.

Because I don't like their service. Because they are not fair to their customers.

Please cancel my account. I don't want to do business with Constant Contact.

Thank You

Bridget Malone

Tags (2)

Re: Please cancel my account

Hi @BridgetM302 

I'm so sorry to hear you feel this way about Constant Contact. However due to account security we are unable to authorize cancellation requests here in the Community. Not only this, but I can also see your account is currently disabled due to our Account Review Department. Please call into this support team if you have any further questions on the status of your account.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Cancel subscription

I am trying to cancel but cannot find the option to.
Tags (2)

Re: Cancel subscription

Hi @BethR231 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We have taken a look at your account and can see you were able to connect with our Billing Support by phone. This agent did successfully cancel your account. Though we are sorry to see you go, we are happy our Support was able to assist.

Frankie.P

account cancellation

I can't find where to cancel my accont. Please contact me. I need to cancel this account. Thank you!
Tags (2)

Re: account cancellation

Hi @LUCIAW8 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We have taken a look at your account and can see you were able connect with our Billing Support about this as well. This team was able to successfully cancel your account.

Frankie.P

Cancel

Signed up by mistake. Please cancel my 'free trial'.
Tags (3)

Re: Cancel

Hi @MatthewNancyH 

The good news is you do not have to take any actions to cancel your trial account. These accounts automatically close after the 60 day trial has ended if a plan is not purchased.

Frankie.P

Regular Visitor

Help. How can I cancel my account without phone call?

Hi there, I want to cancel my account as I realized our company has another email marekting software in using. How can I cancel my account to avoid future automatic payment?

Thank,

Miranda

Tags (1)