cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Not able to find any De-activation Link

We want to deactivate our Subscription on immediate basis, however could not able to find any link from your website. Please help to do the same from back end.
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Not able to find any De-activation Link

Hi @user230866 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize there is not a de-activation link available in accounts. At this time all cancellation requests must go through our Billing Support directly. We have however submitted a ticket to this team on your behalf for assistance.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Account Deletion

We need to delete this account, all the data associated with it, and receive a statement about how our data was handled. Thank you, Mark
Tags (3)
Highlighted

Re: Account Deletion

Hi @MarkK136 

The good news is your account's trial period has ended. After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account is no longer active so you also do not have to take any actions to delete it.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Solution Provider

I want to opt out my membership

I want to opt out my membership

My email : 

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: I want to opt out my membership

Hi @user51242 

Opting out of your account is something our Billing Support can help with! In fact we have passed on your cancellation request to this team. A member of our Billing Department will reach out to you with any further updates.

Frankie.P

Occasional Participant

Cancel account

how does one cancel an account after speaking to two reps to cancel it and i am still being chargede

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancel account

Hi @christinem8561 

I apologize for the experience you've had with the status of your account. While we are unable to go into your billing details here in the Community, we do want to make sure you are assisted! This cancellation request has been submitted directly to our Billing Support on your behalf.

Frankie.P

Highlighted

Billing

I need to talk to someone ASAP. i am the owner of The Circle Society and just found out I've been billed for a year of your service and I cannot opt out or it is unacceptably hard to opt out. this is not what I would expect from an organization like yours. Please call me Monday between 9 and noon EST on 260 417 1825 to rectify the situation. Regards, Dave Moore

Tags (3)
Highlighted

Re: Billing

Hi @CalebE45 

I'm so sorry to hear you've had this experience with the billing on your account. As we are an inbound call center and we want to make sure you're assisted, we have submitted a case to our Billing Support. One of these agents will review both of these requests and contact you with any updates. Due to account security all cancellations and refunds are done through our Billing Support.

Frankie.P