cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel -

Cancel -

Remove my phone number from your calling list. I have loved using Constant Contact in the past. However, since I signed up this time, I have been receiving MULTIPLE sales calls to upgrade my account. To the point that, even when I am ready to move forward, I will be signing up with a different company. The amount of sales calls, when I ask you to STOP calling me, is ridiculous

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Cancel -

Hi @SarahD190 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I would also like to truly apologize for the experience you've had with our sales team. This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have. We have updated the contact preferences on your account to stop these calls from happening. We hope that you will continue to work in your account and use your trial as you will no longer receive calls from our sales team. However if you would in fact like to cancel your trial it's important I note these free trials only last 60 days. After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account will than no longer be active.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.