cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Cancel

All Star

Cancel

I would like to cancel. Please provide instruction on how i can cancel my account
Tags (2)
196 REPLIES 196

Re: Cancel

Hi @MelissaN5 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Though we are sorry to see you go, we want to make sure you are assisted. I have submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support. Please make sure to update your contact information to be the best way you can be reached. A member of this support team will review your request and reach out directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

Cancellation Request

Please cancel my account. There has been no activities since August 19, 2019. Thank you.

CTCT Employee

Re: Cancellation Request

Hello @SwansonPTA,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Solution Provider

Por favor necesito cancelar mi cuenta. He tratado de diferentes formas pero no lo consigo. Tengo varios meses que no puedo usar la plataforma y pago por algo que no uso. Gracias!

Tags (2)

Hola @user244189 

Gracias por venir a la comunidad. Pido disculpas por la experiencia que ha tenido al conectarse a nuestro Soporte. He echado un vistazo al historial de su cuenta y no veo ninguna causa de por qué no podría acceder a su cuenta. Tampoco veo ningún intento anterior de cancelar también. Dicho esto, ¡quiero asegurarme de que recibas ayuda! Debido a esto, he enviado un ticket a nuestro Soporte de facturación para obtener más ayuda con su solicitud de cancelación.

Frankie.P

Please cancel

Don't need service.
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Please cancel

Hello there @FirstNameL00617 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request as quickly as possible.

I have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. I'd like to inform you that this request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you!

Brigitte P

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Solution Provider

PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

I ve been trying right left and centre for cancelling my account. I ve spoken to your staff and the call is dropped after several minutes of talking waiting and getting transferred from one department to another by your staff. I work for an NGO and request you for my payment reversal too. I didnt use it so i should not be charged and that too for 2 months. Please help!

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

Hello @LRBT,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you've had problems with dropped connections, but hopefully I can provide some insight into your situation.

You should have received an email alert detailing the cancellation of your account, as well as when the account will be officially cancelled. You can also see when your account is scheduled for cancellation by logging in, clicking on the name in the top-right corner, then clicking My Account. At the top will be a red banner stating when your account is scheduled to be cancelled (no longer active and being charged).

Regarding your refund I would recommend reaching out to our billing department. Today they can be reached by calling our support line and requesting a transfer to the billing department. Monday through Friday Billing can be called directly, ensuring that you avoid dropped calls during the transfer process.

Simply explain your situation and request a refund. Billing will be able to see your previous cases, and they will discuss your options from there.

I do want to state once again that your account is in cancellation and after the date stated will be 100% cancelled. You won't be charged anymore before or after this specified date. But I found no info regarding a refund and therefore I recommend reaching out to Billing.

If you have any other questions or concerns, simply reply to this thread and we'd be happy to assist.

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.