cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Cancel

Visitor

unsubscribe from constant contact

i cant find any option to unsubscribe from the CC services. I dont use it at all. Please guide

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: unsubscribe from constant contact

Hello user10311 and thank you for reaching out to The Community, We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. If you could send us your username via email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post, we can submit a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Cancel membership

Could I please get help to get my account cancelled today?

Account owner: 

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel membership

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Timothy_G

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Cancel Account

Dear Support Team, 

I would like to cancel my account as Im unable to find support email to reach the support team.

Highly appreciate 

Kenneth Lee @ From Malaysia

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel Account

We're sorry to you go. I want to help you with this request. I’ve submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so please ensure that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community.

Antonas_S

Occasional Participant

Hi Hi,

Would like to inform that I still have receive any email from your support team regarding the cancellation of our account. 

Hi @user24984 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We have notified our Billing Support for further assistance. A member of this team will contact you directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P

Occasional Participant

Dear Frankie.P,

I would like to request cancel account as until today there no email received from constant contact support. Are there anyway to reach your billing team other than calling ? 

Best Regard

Kenneth Lee

Hi @user24984. I'm sorry that you did not receive an email but I see that your account is now cancelled as requested. If you have further questions, please call the Billing team directly as we cannot discuss billing here in the Community. 

Caitlin M.