cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel

Highlighted

Re: Please stop calling me

Hi @NikkiN458 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I apologize you are receiving these calls from our Sales Department. This is not the experience we want our users to have. With that said, I can see your account is still under our trial period. These free trials run out in 60 days. After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account will than no longer be active. In the meantime we have updated the contact preferences on your account to stop these calls.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Cancellation

Hi
I would like to cancel. Please Cancel my account as it is no longer required. 
Thanks
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancellation

Hi @user70389 

Though we're sorry to see you go we have submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support. A member of this team will review this request and email you directly with any updates. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime!

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi Frankie, 

I am still waiting for this to be cancelled. 

Thanks 

Jack 

Highlighted

Hi @user70389 

Thanks for following up with us on this cancellation request. I have taken a closer look and can see your account was successfully canceled. Thank you for having been our customer, and should you ever need our service or assistance again please don’t hesitate to reach out! 

Frankie.P

Highlighted
Visitor

Cancellation and Refund Request

Please cancel my account as of mid August when we stopped using the account and refund the prorated fees ASAP.

Thank you.

Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Cancellation and Refund Request

Hi @SwansonPTA 

Though we are unable to go into your account's billing details here in the Community, I can see you have spoken to our Billing Support about this cancellation request. In fact a member of this team emailed you on Tuesday the 24th. Were you able to connect with our Billing Department by phone as you mentioned by email? If not, we want to make sure you are assisted and have passed on your request to the appropriate team.

Frankie.P

Highlighted

Delete my **bleep**ing account

Delete my **bleep**ing account (which youve made it impossible for me to do) and stop charging me **bleep**ing money or i will take advantage of the **bleep**ed up liability laws in theUS and sue your dumbasses. **bleep**ing pieces of **bleep**
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Re: Delete my **bleep**ing account

Hey @user033128 

Thank you for reaching out about your account. We have submitted your cancellation and refund request to Billing Support as we are unable to authorize this here in the Community. One of our Billing agents will review your request and follow-up directly with any update.

Frankie.P

Highlighted

Termination

Tell me how to cancel my account, cause i dont really need it right now
Tags (2)