cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Cancel

Solution Provider

Email

I want to cancel my account and i tried calling but the time zone are different. Our time zone are different. When i want to communicate with the support, i couldn't. There is also no emails for use to send and email. How are we to communicate. The account cant be deactivated by ourselves. Thank you.
Tags (2)

Re: Email

Hi @user154517 

I apologize for the experience you've had connecting with our Billing Support. Currently our Billing agents are only available Monday-Friday from 8am to 8pm ET. Though this is the case we want to make sure your are helped and have submitted your cancellation request to this team. A member of our Billing Department will review this request and reach out to you directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Cancel and reverse charge

Hello, I want to cancel my service but I can't find where I can do so in my account. Our card was just charged and it came unexpected because the primary email address on this account is no longer in use.

Thank you!

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel and reverse charge

Hi there @LaurenT946 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you to confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Brigitte P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

How to Cancel

How could we cancel our account?
Tags (2)

Re: How to Cancel

Hi @user98802 

All cancellations requests have to be reviewed by our Billing Support. For your account security we are unable to authorize this here in the Community. To make sure you are further assisted we have submitted this request to our Billing Department. One of these agents will reach out to you with any updates.

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

cancel

I have sent several communications to you canceling this account. We have not used it and dont want it. CANCEL.
CTCT Employee

Re: cancel

Hello @FrankC941

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. Please click here for more information how to confirm. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Brian_H

Occasional Participant

Cancelling Account

Hi, I like to cancel my account as soon as possible as Ubidy have decided to use an internal marketing tool. Please do not deduct any payment on this credit card. Thank you!
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancelling Account

Hello @Ubidy 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Liz_M