cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Cancel

Regular Visitor

Re: PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

I would also to make a request to cancel the Constant Contact Account for my school's Alumni Group: Morse-Marshall Alumni Association. The Alumni Association hasn't used the account within the last two years and we also noted that previously there were charged amounts of $42.75. Several months ago, a representative of the Alumni Board telephoned in regarding the request and was told to wait about 6 months while the payments were halted. The account was not used. The Alumni Association is aware that the charges occur towards the end of each month and would like to request again to cancel the account. How soon can this request happen actually happen to let the Alumni Association know of this objective?

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: PLEASE CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

Hello @ValerieS40,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Cancel account

I would like to cancel my account. How do I do this?
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel account

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request.

We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account.

If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Visitor

I want you to please cancel my account & seek full refund

I am unable to get integration done & both CC & WPforms have both informed me that their side things are okay, contact the other. Moving back to Mailchimp. Thank you in advance for refunding my payment made. Regards, Ravi Govindan Owner Microtex Energy P Ltd 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: I want you to please cancel my account & seek full refund

Hello @user02138,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request.

We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation and refund request. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account.

If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

Why is cancelling my subscription so difficult!

Tags (2)
Occasional Participant

Re: Why is cancelling my subscription so difficult!

No one is picking up the phones. They dont respond to email and if you try to cancel through chat, they saying it cant be dealt with my chat. Do I just cancel my Direct Debit and wait for them to kick off?

Tags (2)

Hi @AshleyMc 

I apologize for the experience you've had with connecting to our support. I can however see you created this post during a time our phone support is closed. Is this when you were calling into our Billing Department? If so, it's important to note that our Billing Support is only available Monday-Friday 8am - 8pm ET. With that said, it's important to us to make sure you are assisted.

We have submitted a ticket to our Billing Support to review this cancellation request. Please make sure to update your account contact information if needed. A member of this team will reach out directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Hi Frankie,

9.20am is within your opening hours and I got a "There is no one here to take our call ring back during our opening times. I have said I want to cancel. It doesn't need reviewing, my subscription needs cancelling. I have been with Constant Contact for a number of years and I am not using it. I need to know the notice period from Thursday 1st August when I attempted to cancel and I want confirmation that the Direct Debit will be cancelled. I have really exerted enough energy in to cancelling. I suggest billing contact me to confirm.

Many thanks

Bev