cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel

Re: How do I delete my account?

Hi @KeelyP3 

Because you are under our trial period you do not have to take any extra actions to delete your account. Trial accounts only last 60 days. Once this trial period has run out your account will close on its own and no longer be active. With that said I would like to apologize for the calls you're receiving from our Sales team. I have updated the contact preferences on your account to stop these calls.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Cancel subscription

Can’t get anyone on the phone to cancel my subscription ? I signed up for a $ plan and now am being charged $ per month. Please cancel my subscription forthwith so no charges occur for November 2019 Please contact me with any questions at 

Tags (2)

Re: Cancel subscription

Hi @ChrisB5970 

I apologize for any confusion there may have been with the charges on your account. Have you recently uploaded a large amount of contacts causing an increase of active contacts? Or even upgraded your account to Email Plus? Either of these changes will move you to a higher billing level. Although you were able to connect with our Billing Support about this as well, I do see your account is still open and active. Are you still in need of assistance with canceling your account?

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Visitor

cancel this account

am not using it and no need for 

Tags (2)

Re: cancel this account

Hi @user17783 

I'm so sorry to hear this! I have however submitted your cancellation request to our Billing Support. One of these billing agents will review this case and follow-up directly. If you have any further questions this team can be reached at these hours and numbers.

Frankie.P

Visitor

Re: close account

I would like to close my account, however, I live overseas so it is difficult to call.  I have looked for an email to contact you however I can not find one.  I need someone help me!  I have already paid an additional 5 months without responds or help. 

Thank you, 

CTCT Employee

Re: close account

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Liz_M

cancel

how do i cancel my account
Tags (2)

Re: cancel

Hi @kevinw997 

Although you were able to successfully cancel your account through connecting with our Billing Support by phone, we still wanted to make sure this Community post was answered. All cancellation requests must go through our Billing Department. Whether this is done by us submitting this request on your behalf or by calling into this support team as you have. With that said, thank you for having been our customer, we wish you the best with your marketing endeavors!

Frankie.P

Occasional Visitor

Close account

Hello, I want to close this account. Please advise as to how I do this. Thanks, Cheryl Buford
Tags (2)