cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel

Re: I want to cancel my subscription

Hi @user291886 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I have taken a look at your account and can see you were able to get in contact with our Billing Support about this as well. This agent was able to successfully schedule your account to be canceled.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

How do I cancel my account?

Looking for how to cancel my account- thanks!
Tags (2)

Re: How do I cancel my account?

Hi @EricaL342 

Your account can be canceled with the assistance of our Billing Support! We have submitted this cancellation request directly to this team on your behalf. One of these agents will reach out directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Account

Please cancel my account
Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Account

Hi there @AllanF75 

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you to confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you

Brigitte P

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Cancel

I don't see anywhere on the site that I can cancel my account. I need to close my account before the next billing cycle.
Tags (2)

Re: Cancel

Hi @PsychicS98 

At this time all cancellations have to be reviewed and authorized by our Billing Support. While we are sorry to see you go we have submitted this cancellation request to this team for further assistance.

Frankie.P

Occasional Visitor

Cancellation

You make it very difficult to cancel my subscription, particularly with customer support in Australia. Please let me know how I can cancel my subscription

Tags (2)

Re: Cancellation

Hi @user521088 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused from our cancellation process. Though all cancellation requests are required to be reviewed by our billing support, we would be happy to assist in this process. We have submitted your cancel request to our billing team on your behalf. A member of this team will follow up with you directly.

Frankie.P

Occasional Visitor

Cancel account

Why do I need to cancel the call directly instead of canceling it automatically?
Tags (2)