cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
You deserve the best.
Beginning Saturday 2/15 we will be upgrading our phone system to ensure we are providing you with the best possible experience.
Due to this upgrade, we will be limited to Chat support only on Saturday from 10-8 pm ET.
On Monday, President's Day, we plan to have both Chat and Phone support available from 10-6 pm ET on the new system.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

Cancel

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

delete and close the account

please close my account immediately and revert my billing amount as i am not using this website.

help me

Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: delete and close the account

Hello @user310603 ,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 72 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here. Thank you

Liz_M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: delete and close the account

please help me

i am not using this website and without giving any notice my money was deducted from the account

i belong to very poor family so revert my money as soon as possible

Highlighted

cancel my account

Please remove me from your company!! I never asked to join Constant Contact, and you have no way to close this account from the website. NO... I DO NOT WANT TO CALL A PHONE NUMBER TO CANCEL THIS ACCOUNT. I CONSIDER THIS SPAM.
Tags (2)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: cancel my account

Hello @LewisS23 

We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Liz_M

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Account

Give an option to cancel our account online
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Account

Hello @SherylS72,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

Highlighted
All Star

How do I cancel my account.

Very disappointed there is no obvious way to cancel my account.
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: How do I cancel my account.

Hello @CherylK967,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.

Highlighted
Solution Provider

Close of account

Although my account was closed on 11/01/2019, constant contact still collect and this month tried to collect monthly payments from me.
Tags (2)