Hi Constant Contact,

Can you please cancel and refund my account for my initial month? My email is

Thanks,
michael

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel Account

Hello @michaely534,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Re: Cancel subscription

This is a formal message to cancel my subscription NOW before you take anymore money out of my account! 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: Cancel subscription

Hello, we're sorry to hear you’re leaving. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. I have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. If there is anything else we can assist in the meantime do not hesitate to ask.

Antonas_S

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Solution Provider

Cancel Subscription

I am furious that CC want me to UPGRADE my paid subscription in order to send an automated sequence to 25 subscribers. **bleep**ing ridiculous. Please cancel my subscription STAT

Re: Cancel Subscription

Hello @user4896238. Thank you for posting here in the Community. Automation is a feature available for those under our Email Plus plan and you would need to upgrade in order to use it. 

Since you have requested for us to close your account, I have submitted a case to our Billing department to process this request and it can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you to confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you!

Caitlin M.

Occasional Participant

I need to cancel my account

I would like to deactivate my constant contact account as well as the card credentials saved to the account. Could you please help me with the same?
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: I need to cancel my account

Hello @user894677,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you. 

Zoe H.

Occasional Participant

It's been more than 24 hours still, my account and the card details are active. And I have been charged for the last month as well. Could you please process the request fast, the account is no longer needed for me.

Thanks,

Vinoth

Hi @user894677 

I apologize for the wait time you are experiencing. With that said our Billing Support is not currently available on weekends. I have however notified this team. A member of our Billing Support will reach out directly with any further updates.

Frankie.P