cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Cancel

Occasional Contributor

Cancel

Can you keep my mailing list on file while my mailings are in suspension? I am recovering from two strokes and hhhesrt attacks
Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Cancel

Hi @Mt_Gretna_Newsletter 

That's a great question! The good news is your contacts will remain on file when your account is suspended. In fact suspending the account would allow for you to work on your campaigns and manage your contacts though you would not have the option to send emails. With that said, I can see your account is currently suspended. You can unsuspend your account from the “My Account” section at any time.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

stop taking my money!!!!!

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Re: stop taking my money!!!!!

Hello @BrianH7710,

We're sorry to hear Constant Contact is no longer a good fit for you. We appreciate your time and want to assist you with your request. We have submitted a case to our Billing department to process the cancellation. This request can take up to 24 business hours to process. It is possible that Billing might need to reach out to you to review the request so we ask you confirm that your contact information is correct in your account. If you require faster assistance or have questions about your billing, please call our Billing team as we are not able to discuss account billing here in the Community. Thank you.

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.