cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling my account.

Canceling my account.

I prepaid for 12 months and have decide now to no longer use your service. I have only been with you for 3-4 months. I just found out that I cannot get a refund for the unused portion of my prepay. That is ridiculous! I don't understand why you cannot just pro-rate for the months I've used at  a month instead of the  a month discounted price I received, and refund the rest of my money. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Canceling my account.

Hi @ValerieS5550

I apologize for any inconvenience our cancellation process may cause. You are correct, our Prepayment Guidelines do not include the option to refund these payments. However due to account security we are unable to go into an account's billing details here in the Community. If you have any further questions or concerns, we ask that you please call back into our Billing Department directly instead.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.