cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add list to send email out

Cannot add list to send email out

Am trying to send a mass email out to a list of subscribers- I cannot select the list in my main page?

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: Cannot add list to send email out

Hi MorrisL8

Thanks for posting. I took a look and noticed that you were able to send an email this morning. Are you still having trouble selecting a list in your account?

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!

Unable to select a List

I started the free trial today. I imported my contacts, and set up my first email - now I am unable to select a list - don't know why. Have checked T&C, payment starts AFTER trial period - is there a limitation on number of people in a list - where are the T&C for the trial?
Tags (3)

Re: Unable to select a List

Hi TertiusB

I am sorry to hear of this frustration. I took a look and see that you have uploaded contacts and created an email so you should be able to send to up to 10 contacts. This is considered your test list. There is nothing preventing the send in you account so please try scheduling the email again. If you need more details on the limits of your trial please check out this FAQ.

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
All Star

Send to list did not come up

I have five 'send to' lists. When I went to issue the email, none of them came up. This has been a terrible experience. Are your servers on strike?
Tags (3)
Honored Contributor

Re: Send to list did not come up

Have you ever been able to send before? Are you aware that you need to open the list page ( stupid design) before you can select any?

All Star

Can't access my mailing list

Have a campaign ready to send, but it will not let me access my list.

Re: Can't access my mailing list

Hello @JudyG50. I do see that you were able to send out an email last night after you had posted here. I want to make sure that this issue is resolved for you though. Please let us know if you are still experiencing a problem selecting lists or if there was anything else that we can assist you with. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

I'm having the same problem, usually the email wan'ts me to select a list to send to as I have several departments using a shared constant contact and we have our own lists, but it is not allowing me to see the different lists or add the specific list from my department to send out my email. 

Tags (1)
Marketing Advisor

Hi @BeckyL67

Are you able to see the area on the scheduling page that says "Add to Email List" and has a blue plus button to the right hand side of it? When you click the plus button it should let you scroll through and select your lists and then save the selection. It looks like you may have gotten the email in question sent out, but of course let us know if you need any further assistance.

Jordan
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.