cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add new contacts

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Cannot add new contacts

Hi. I'm trying to upload new contacts and when I click on the contacts tab it's not allowing me to do so. It has an error message saying 'we're aware of this problem', but it's been like this for four days now, and I desperately need to send a campaign out. Are you able to assist?
1 REPLY 1

Re: Cannot add new contacts

Hello @JoanneW026,

I am so sorry this is happening. I reviewed your account and saw that you called and spoke with one of our support agents on the phone. I'm hopeful they were able to resolve your issue, but if not here are some troubleshooting steps to follow:

1. Try a different browser.

2. Try Incognito/Safe Mode in the browser of your choice.

3. Do an Internet search for a speed test site. Make sure your Internet speeds are at least 2mbps upload/download.

4. Worse comes to worse, you could try accessing Constant Contact from another computer or on a different WiFi network. If it works on another computer/network it points in the direction that the issue is isolated to the computer/network you are on.

I can say that when accessing your account I was able to navigate to your Contacts page without issue. If these troubleshooting steps do not work, please reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a reference to this post and we can investigate it further for you.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.