cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Cannot create a survey even though I read the manual

SOLVED
Occasional Visitor

Cannot create a survey even though I read the manual

The mamual says I must Start by clicking Create > Create a Survey > Create (under the Survey heading).

I cannot find a link or button that says survey on the front page or anywhere else. Has it been removed or am I missing something here. Thanks form a sunny South Africa.

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Cannot create a survey even though I read the manual

Hello @DouwS , 

Thanks for posting in the Community.  It looks like you found the instructions for our Standalone products and not Toolkit. A survey within Toolkit is considered a Plus Campaign.  You have access to create these throughout your trial, and then it would depending on the package that you choose after your trial period if it was pay per campaign or unlimited.  

To create the survey and get started you will click the Create from the Home screen or the Campaign Screen.  From the Campaign selector window you can then click to Create a Survey. 

2015-01-23_0719.png

Once you get to the next screen here you can choose to create a survey or a poll.  The green stars next to these 2 campaign types designate that they are Plus Campaigns.  

2015-01-23_0719_001.png

Occasional Visitor

Thank you. I discovered this morning it happened because I have not confirm email address yet. After I confirmed it the (Create) button appeared.
CTCT Employee

You're welcome!  If you have any other questions, let us know.