cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download leads anymore?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Cannot download leads anymore?

I selected lists and wanted to download them as a CSV file. However, I do not see the option to download anymore as I used to. What is going on?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Cannot download leads anymore?

Hello @Hans-LeoT,

I apologize for any trouble finding where to download your contacts. If you export a list of contacts you can find the option to Download CSV or Download Excel under Activity when on the Contacts Management tab.

2016-11-07_19-35-39.png

2016-11-07_19-37-46.png

I hope this helps!

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

Hello Nick,

Thanks for responding.

I can only download one first 10 email list but not email list #11 and following.

This is how it works:

Click Contacts >Click one of the 10 email lists >Click  square in table header in front of Name >Export

Then, the export status will be shown under Activity.

However, can you help me exporting List #11  or List #11 and #12?

Click Contacts >Click View All Lists >Click square in front of one or more of the lists 

I could not find an export option.

The workaround is to select all contacts and filter somehow in MS Excel or in MS Dos using Grep or so?

In general, there seems no option to export the leads in 2 lists and the leads in Email lists 11 and following.

Thanks in advance for responding.

Hans-Leo

Hello @Hans-LeoT. In order to export these lists, you will first want to click on the name of the list you want to export. Then, click to select all of the contacts in the list and then Export.

export.png

At this time, only one list at a time can be selected to export. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!