cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot edit Flyer

Visitor

Cannot edit Flyer

Hi i use constant contact to crest flyers. I created a draft yesterday, but i cannot edit it today. the moment i try to edit the box turns white. please help.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Cannot edit Flyer

Hello @smcc,

I'm sorry about the issue you're having. When I tested it in your account I was not able to replicate. It's possible something is interfering with the site on your browser. I recommend following this FAQ to turn on Safe Mode/Incognito and then navigate the site as you normally would and see if the issue occurs. 

I believe there is either a build up of cache or an extension that is interfering with the site. If the editor works normally in incognito, then go one by one and disable your extensions while viewing it in a regular browsing window. 

I hope this helps. If you're still experiencing the issue then reach out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post and we will do additional troubleshooting to resolve it. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.