cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find the inbox

Cannot find the inbox

I am just trying to find the inbox for where others have sent my business emails to. I'm kinda used to seeing an inbox, sent folder, drafts, etc. and while I appreciate the tools to help with the "campaigns" I need to be able to still just check and receive a basic email. Both my office manager and myself have tried to find the inbox but cannot seem to locate it. Please help! Thank you in advance, Quisan Parker Quisan's Dance Academy
Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Occasional Visitor

where may i see my inbox?

how can i get my inbox, how do i compose a new email?
CTCT Employee

Re: where may i see my inbox?

Hi nyikoc.

I'm sorry you are having trouble finding your inbox! 

Once you log into your Constant Contact account you will want to go over to "Campaigns" on the left hand side. From here you can access all of your past campaigns and you can create a new one by choosing "Create" in the upper right hand corner. 

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: where may i see my inbox?

You don't really have an inbox. This isn't the same as an email account that you would find on GMAIL or Yahoo.

This is strictly intended to create outbound email only.

Tony Schaefer
FREE consultation for your next project
Accredited CTCT GOLD Solution Provider
Constant Contact All Star 2009-2010-2011-2012
www.cliquemarketing.biz

Honored Contributor

Re: Cannot find the inbox

Hi @QuisanP0

Thanks for your question. You can only see the Campaigns you created in your Constant Contact account. If anyone responded to any of those Campaigns, they would go to your personal or work email address. Constant Contact is not an inbox like Outlook or Yahoo, etc. Our software helps you create emails that you can send out, but it is not possible to receive inbound emails. Inbound emails that are in response to the mailings you send out with us would go to your personal or work email address inboxes outside of Constant Contact.

I hope that helps!