cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot replace a photo in an ad. I get an error message: "1% Full Using 26M of your 2G"

Highlighted

Cannot replace a photo in an ad. I get an error message: "1% Full Using 26M of your 2G"

I am trying to replace one photo with another. I get a red error message saying:

"1% Full Using 26M of your 2G"

Thanks for any assistance.

Best,

Dan

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Cannot replace a photo in an ad. I get an error message: "1% Full Using 26M of your 2G&quot

Hello @DanielD414,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! It looks like I already responded to you on another social platform but I will respond here to make sure you get the assistance you need. That message you are receiving is not an error message. It is letting you know that you have only used 1% of your library storage so you should be able to upload more images. The caution symbol on top of the image that you upload is letting you know that your image is larger than 5 MB so it is too large to upload into Constant Contact. Please click on our helpful article to see the size limits for images and more. Thank you! 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.