cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Cannot send email due to physical address

Occasional Visitor

Cannot send email due to physical address

Hello

When I schedule an email it asks me to confirm my physical address, which I do and then I save it. I then press schedule button again and it takes me back to the confirm physical address page !!!! I have tried many times and I cannot get out of this loop !

Sending emails was very simple till this .... has something in the software been changed ? Never had this issue before ?

Marcus
Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
CTCT Employee

Re: Cannot send email due to physical address

Hello @MarcusP49,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you have had this experience. I took a look into your account, and after you select the continue button when you are done editing your email you will then have to put in your physical address located at the bottom of this page and then you should be able to select the schedule button. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

Thanks for that.... it’s just the app it does it with. I managed to send the email I have created on the app via the website ..... so at least a bit of a solution, but it does not let me proceed if I try it solely on the app ?? 😕
CTCT Employee

Hello @MarcusP49,

I will definitely submit your feedback on this. I apologize that scheduling your email on the app doesn't allow you to proceed. It should work once you update the footer on the scheduling page. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

@Zoe_H wrote:

Hello @MyKFCExperience

I will definitely submit your feedback on this. I apologize that scheduling your email on the app doesn't allow you to proceed. It should work once you update the footer on the scheduling page. 

I apologize that you have had this experience. I took a look into your account, and after you select the continue button when you are done editing your email you will then have to put in your physical address located at the bottom of this page and then you should be able to select the schedule button.

Hi @user761720 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Were you too having this experience? If so, did adding a physical address on this scheduling page work? If you are still in need of assistance please let us know. We are always happy to help!

Frankie.P