cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Cant receive test email

Visitor

Cant receive test email

Hi all, 

I am having trouble receiving test email for my work email account. I have sent it multiple times, but the test email never went through, not even in the spam box. 

However, when I sent the test email to my Gmail account, it worked!

Can anyone shed some light on the issue? I am based in Hong Kong, and not able to call the US support team. 

Thanks, 

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Cant receive test email

Hi @JoshuaL478,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear that you having deliverability issues with your work email. It seems like you would need to whitelist Constant Contact. This Knowledge Base article contains the specific IP's that Constant Contact sends from. I suggest that you share this article with your IT department. If you have anymore questions regarding this issue, I suggest to reach out to our Deliverability team as they will be able to assist you further with this issue. and clarify any questions or doubts that you may have. Their contact information and hours of operation can be found by clicking here

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing