cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cantankerous Software Rant

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Cantankerous Software Rant

I can't get the message to center in the block, the preview shows all the text in the wrong font, the blocks are jumping out of their columns, and I can't finish and send this email out this way. Waste of three hours, and I do know how to format stuff.
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Cantankerous Software Rant

Hi @RodneyP806 

I apologize you are not able to edit your email as easily as you should! Are you copying and pasting from an outside source? Or even using a template that is copied often? I can see you are still working in our older legacy newsletter templates. We have seen cases of problematic formatting in the HTML of these templates from copying and pasting or even reusing a template too much. This can then cause you to be unable to edit or format your text as you would like. I would suggest removing problematic formatting from your copied text and entering it into a brand new block in your template. Doing this will allow you to format your text correctly. You also have the option of moving over to our new Third-Generation Editor to create emails even easier than before.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I never got an email notifying me of the reply. As a result, I've stayed away from using this because it's such a pain. I've also suggested to my boss that we drop our account, but he wants to keep it so I'm stuck with it.

So...I don't know what to say. AGAIN, I've had to try multiple times to get the text to simply accept a Times Roman Font. I don't know WHY there is no default for all the text, or even within an account, since that's what we want to use. 

Sorry, but user-friendly this is not.

And I am guessing the third generation will cost more, so we can't do that either.

Hmmm...

Tags (2)

Hi @RodneyP806 

I'm sorry to hear this is still happening with your text. However there were questions asked in my previous reply to collect important information on your experience. Knowing these details, or if you were able to try our suggested workaround are helpful details needed for troubleshooting. I also would like to mention switching over to our Third Generation Editor comes at no charge as your account already has access to it. Simply create a new email and you’ll be taken to the new editor.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!