cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capability to download e-newsletter in a better format!!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Capability to download e-newsletter in a better format!!

I hope this is going to CC support and not to the community, which can't do anything about this.  I wish there was a way to download and print the CC e-newsletters I create in a format that was presentable. I want to be able to print out my e-newsletters in color on nice paper and include them in presentation packets when introducing our company to prospective new partners and investors.  It's a nice introduction of who we are.  But, this isn't possible.  You can download the CC newsletters as a pdf and print them, but the formatting is all screwed up.  Looks terrible.  Enabling this feature would be a huge asset!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Capability to download e-newsletter in a better format!!

Hello @MatthewJ46,

Thank you for bringing your excellent idea to the community!

This is some very valuable feedback and other users may feel the same way. Therefore I have moved this post to a special place in the community where other users can vote and weigh in on the subject. Who knows, it may be in a future update!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!