cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Capacity of tickets sold

Occasional Visitor

Capacity of tickets sold

serious problem: if i set 400 tickets to sell and i want to sale 50 ringside for$40.00 and 150 General Admission at $30.00 how can i accomplish that. it currently only lets me sale 400 tickets but does not cap off at 50 tickets for $40.00. what happens if i sale 60 tickets. I would have not where to sit the extra 10 tickets
11 REPLIES 11
CTCT Employee

Re: Capacity of tickets sold

Hello Clemente,

Adding your 50 ringside as Additional Items might be the best solution. This option allows you to specify the total quantity of items available. Click here to read more.

As far as the allowtted amount of admissions, you can set a limit as of how many tickets can be purchased. Here is how: https://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/6345-registration-deadline-for-an-e...

Let me know if this worked for you.

Thanks & regards,

Juan Ramirez
Social Support and Community
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Tags (4)
Occasional Contributor

Ticket Sales

I need to be able to assigned seats to events, with a seating chart and different prices for each seat/level.
Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: Ticket Sales

Hello @talent4epilepsy

We technically do not offer assigned seating within the Events feature. A workaround for this would be to make a general admission event fee, just so registrants aren't able to register without paying something. Then you could have items for sale and your registrants can choose what level they would like to sit in. They would then pay the additional fees for that particular level and you can restrict how many seats each level would provide. Seating would have to be a "first come, first serve" experience for the level they choose as we don't have a way to keep track of seating or offer any charts. 

I would also recommend providing your registrants with an image of what the seating is like within your landing page or email invite just so they know what they are purchasing. 

Let us know if you have any additional questions!

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Contributor

I already tried that work around for our last event and it was a mess on the day if the event at check in. I need assigned seating and a seat picker before our next event. I am asking for your program to be updated. Thank you
CTCT Employee

@talent4epilepsy

Thanks for responding! We certainly value your feedback but this is not a feature we are planning on adding at this time. I would suggest leaving this feedback as a new idea in our feedback and suggestions forum. That way other people can vote on this idea as well and increase the chances of this being a product update in the future. 

Amber Royal
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Occasional Participant

Event Registration - configuring registration layout

I have created my event registration questions and have now added in the fees.  As I have multiple fees the preview shows two "blocks" one for the first fee and one for 2nd fee.  But these blocks are not together.  The first appears at the top of the registration and the other is at the end of the registration. 

Is there any way to rearrange the layout of the registration form?  I already know how to rearrange the order of the questions.  Just want to rearrange the layout of the blocks among the questions.

Re: Event Registration - configuring registration layout

Hi @ShannonL645

Thanks for posting. There is not a way to reorder the registration form payment information but I would like to take a look a the specifics and see what we can figure out. Can you let me know what the name of the event is so I can pull it up internally?

Are you including multiple fees and items for sale?

Thanks,

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant

Thanx for the reply.

The event is called Convocation Registration Test.

HI @ShannonL645

Thanks for the reply. The way you have it set up won't allow for the first fee (free) and the additional guests to be together. What you could do is remove the first fee and make this have multiple fees. One of which would apply to registrants and one to guests.

2015-07-23_12-39-00.jpg

2015-07-23_12-38-04.jpg

Hannah M.
Community and Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!