cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Cell phone use

All Star

Cell phone use

This is awful you can't do anything on your cell phone anymore
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Cell phone use

Hi @ElizabethR779

I apologize for the experience that you are having with using your account while on a mobile device. I can understand why you want to use your phone to access your account. Can we ask how you are accessing your Constant Contact account? If you were signing in using a browser on your mobile device, we recommend signing in using either a desktop or a laptop computer. Our customers have a better editing experience when using one of these devices instead of a mobile device or tablet.

We also do have the Constant Contact app where you can create campaigns on-the-go. If you were using the app and still experiencing issues, we would like to know what exactly what happening so we can troubleshoot further. You can email us at social_support@constantcontact(dot)com with any screenshots you can take, additional information, your username and a reference to this post. We would be happy to assist you and see what was going on!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.