cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Registrant email

Highlighted
All Star

Change Registrant email

I am trying to change a registrants email because they put in the wrong one but it won't let me edit and save their new email. How do I do this?
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Change Registrant email

Hello @KarenW459,

Thank you for contacting us today!  To edit the registrant, you should be able to go into your   "View / manage registrants" menu from the Event Dashboard.  Once there you can find the registrant and select the "Details" link off to the right hand side.  From this menu, you will be able to click "Edit Registrant Details."  Click "Save" on the upper left hand side when you are finished.

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

This does not work.

I try to change the email and I get the following warning:

"You need to provide additional information.  Please correct the errors below and try again."

Below the email address, it reads:

"This email address is already in use by [omitted]."

She previously used her correct email to register for events and has just inputted an incorrect email with this most recent sign-up, so I cannot change the email because it already is associated with her name.

Please recommend an alternative solution.

CTCT Employee

Hello @KarenW459,

Thanks for getting back to us!  I would love to troubleshoot further, could you please send an email to communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a screenshot of the error and a mention of this post and we will be glad to take a deeper look for you.

Briody_W
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.