Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Visited Link Color

Highlighted
All Star

Change Visited Link Color

Hey all -

I have a navey blue button with white text.  When a visitor clicks on the link, the text turns to a purple and is hard to read.  Can I chage the visited link color?  If so, how.....

Thanks

LB

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
CTCT Employee

Re: Change Visited Link Color

Hello @JosephC1,

At this time, we do not have the ability to change the color of visited links in your email but it is a feature request that we are tracking and collecting feedback for.

Jon_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Frequent Visitor

Users definitely need the ability to change the visited link color. I too have the same issue with the purple color not showing up against our companies dark blue branding.

Hi @KlausH56 

I can definitely understand how helpful a feature like this would be! I apologize this is not a feature we currently have, and have submitted your feedback on this tool to the appropriate teams.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Contributing Solution Provider

By not being able to change the visited hyperlinks color you are making the newsletter NOT Accessible to persons with disability. Color blind people and persons with low vision, anyone with color diabilities are not being able to read the newsletter and properly follow the links.
Poor design and poor business. This could make a newsletter appear to discriminate against a disabled person. Any company with disabled persons on their list will lose business and reputation.

Puzzle Master, Solutions Consultant
Niche Marketing Strategy, Solutions & Support for the solopreneurs; small and mid-sized companies.
Publisher, Author, Speaker

Solutions, not just answers.
One Size does NOT fit all.
Solutions to fit your niche, your business and your budget.