cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Change billing info

Highlighted

Change billing info

Where do I change my billing info? I got to my account and I don't see where to change the billing info.
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Change billing info

Hi @KathM0 

That's a great question! I can understand how important it is to make sure all the information on your account is up to date and correct. The good news is your billing information can be updated under your My Account tab.

account-name-my-account-step1 (2).png

On this page you can then click edit in the Payment Method field, or click "Edit Billing Address" in the Billing Information section.

my-account-edit-billing-address-step2 (1).png

click_to_change_billing_flow (1).png

I hope this helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.