cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Change mobile image arrangement in 3rd gen editor?

SOLVED
All Star

Change mobile image arrangement in 3rd gen editor?

We have a template that has in the desktop view images staggered in each item (one left the other right).

In the mobile view, this staggered arrangement displays one item with the image at the top and the other at the bottom.

Is it possible to change the mobile arrangement to display images at the top?

See below for details.mobile image layout - default - preferred.pngStaggered images - default mobile view and preferred

Tags (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Change mobile image arrangement in 3rd gen editor?

Hi @SachicoO!

Thanks for reaching out to the community!  The stacking that is done on mobile is done by block as it goes down the email campaign.  If the block consists of two columns, it stacks the left column first, then the right column no matter what the content in the column.  That is why you are getting the image on the bottom when it is a two column layout with the image on the right side.  We currently do not have a way to stack those columns based on the content type.  You would need to make sure the images are all in the left column if you would like the images to be at the top of each stack.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (3)
All Star

Thanks for your reply, Donna.

Maybe being able to toggle the position of the image in mobile could be a future feature request.

CTCT Employee

Hello @SachicoO,

Thank you for your response! That is a great suggestion. I will be sure to submit your feedback to the appropriate teams. Who knows, maybe it will be a feature some day!

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!