Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the background color on my registration page in an event

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Change the background color on my registration page in an event

I have an event that people are having a hard time registering for because they can't see the little boxes to check. I don't want to change the whole theme so it looks like a new event, I just want to change either the color of the boxes or the background color for that particular page. How do I do that? Thank you for your help. Here is link to the event as I'm open to any other suggestions.

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=fylkpokab&oeidk=a07effttlyy80fb1c6c

Thank you,

Mary Jo

1 REPLY

Re: Change the background color on my registration page in an event

Hi @JoeD124

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your event. Sharing the link to your landing page definitely allowed us to better understand which section you were trying to change. I can completely understand how helpful it would be to change these background colors. At this time there is no feature available to change a background color without editing the event theme. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!