cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Change user name

Regular Visitor

Change user name

Hello, I currently have two accounts with you guys. I’m currently using the one with rodneyhill16 but I would like to have the rodney@rodneyhill. Com switched over to the other act because it’s my business name. With that being said I don’t want to lose my work on the first acct hill16.
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Change user name

Hi @RodneyH16

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

That's a great question. Currently, there isn't a way to merge the accounts. You can change the usernames by following these instructions. We have a service where some of the emails you have created in one account can be recreated in another for you, there is a fee associated with this option but it does allow you to move things to the other account without having to recreate them. Please feel free to reach out should you have any other questions.

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted

I am a new user on this platform. I have created an account and also verified using my registered email address. I have still shows some errors as not have permission to use this option. How can I get this permission?

CTCT Employee

Hey @user1627,

Welcome to the Community! I would be happy to take a look at what's going on with your new account. Just to clarify, your saying that it won't let you change your username is that correct? If so, it is possible that what your trying to use is already taken. But please let me know so I can better assist, Thank you for your time! 

Desi_B
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!