cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes

Highlighted
Visitor

Changes

Not sure why you guys changed the website but it is now incredibly difficult to use and lags when loading. I chose to keep using Constant Contact over other, cheaper mail sites strictly because of the ease of use. I will now be rethinking this choice and exploring other options. Not really sure why we Americans always feel the need to change a good thing. Very sad day today
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Changes

Dear Dancenter,

I am sorry to hear that this is happening to you.  The change to the interface should have no bearing on how the site is running.  Constant Contact is a little different that some other websites, as it requires more bandwidth, so that you can view and edit your campaigns. What you are experiencing may be browser or speed related.   I would recommend going through this FAQ to see what could be causing this and, so that the web browser is optimized for use with Constant Contact.

You seem to have changed the format of this program. I like the old format better and am having great difficulty finding my way around the site due to procedure changes and visual changes.

Hello @Northeastern.WoodWorkers. I'm so sorry that you're having difficulty navigating your Constant Contact account. We understand how important it is to work within an account and be able to complete your tasks with ease. If I may ask, what exactly were you having difficulty with? Was it while you were creating an email or maybe finding an old campaign? We are actively taking feedback to improve our product and I would be more than happy to send your feedback to our developers. If you do not wish to reply here, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.