Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing event status from LIVE back to DRAFT

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Changing event status from LIVE back to DRAFT

Is it possible to change the event status back to draft? I made it live so the team could test drive the registration process. So while I am still able to make the edits I need, the draft mode was much more conducive. Plus I can't PREVIEW the registration page unless I leave it open. It just says Registration is Closed.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Changing event status from LIVE back to DRAFT

Hi @SCVWater 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

At this time, it isn't possible to set the Event Stage back to Draft status. You may edit while published, but as you mentioned that are a few limitations. If you want to get it back to full draft status, you would need to Copy This Event to work from Draft mode. Please feel free to reach out if you have other questions. Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!