cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my account

Occasional Contributor

Changing my account

Hello I've changed my company but I've tried several times to change the setting of the account and I've always this error message: Request Entity Too Large The requested resource /myaccountsvc/changeCommunityName does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Changing my account

Hello @sansemix,

Thank you for coming to the community with your question!  It looks like the error message that you're seeing is related to changing your community screen-name.  That's just changing the sansemix name that shows up here in the forum, though that does have a limited number of characters, and special symbols can cause issues with it saving as well.  If you have something somewhere else in your account you're trying to change, please email us the new name you want to use, and the exact setting your'e trying to change, and we'll let you know what the limitations are, or why it's not accepting that name.  Just send that email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and we'll be happy to assist you.

Aaron_H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.