cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the colour in heading blocks

Highlighted
Visitor

Changing the colour in heading blocks

I have tried to change colour of spesific blocks but sometimes when moving the block the colour changes back to background colour.

How can I change the colour of a specific block? In the example below I need to change the block with the invitation heading to RED.

Please can somebody assist?

2017-03-01 09_36_20-Customize Your Email.png

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Changing the colour in heading blocks

Hello @MarietjieD. At this time, we are not able to change the background color of individual blocks. We are collecting feedback for this request and I will certainly send your feedback over to our Product team. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Visitor

Hi Caitlin,

If you will be able to add this function at a a later stage that will be wonderful.

I have made an alternative plan to work around the proplem. Still looks great.

Thank you for the feedback.

Marietjie

You're very welcome @MarietjieD! Please let us know if you need any additional assistance. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.