cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the "Register" button to say something else

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

Changing the "Register" button to say something else

Doing a Volunteer Sign-Up and just wondering if there is a way (preferably, an easy way) to simply change the text on a button that says "Register" to something else like "Sign-Up"??

Your prior answer to another question was very helpful!!

Thanks again!

Harry

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Changing the "Register" button to say something else

Hello @HarryB771! I'm glad that we were able to help you with your last inquiry and I'd be happy to assist you with this. I believe that you may be talking about the registration form for your event that your registrants can use to sign up for volunteering. At this time, we are not able to change the button text that says "Register Now" on that form. It is something that we are looking into and I will certainly submit your feedback over to the appropriate team. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

Hello, 

Following up for an update on a problem others have mentioned in the past and hoping there is a new fix.. Is there a fix that will allow us to change the text on a registration button? (People who fill in a vendor form for our event must first be approved as exhibitors and we want to change the "register" button to "Apply to Exhibit". Hoping there is a new fix for this. Thanks!

Juana

Hi @JuanaH59

Thank you for sharing your feedback on this here in the Community! I can definitely understand how helpful it would be to edit the text in these registration buttons. I apologize this is not a feature that is available in our event campaigns. This is however feedback I have submitted in your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.