cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging me $5 to use Inbox Preview????!!

SOLVED
Highlighted

Charging me $5 to use Inbox Preview????!!

I've been charged two months for this now, in addition to the service being raised to $45/mo. When I looked up what the charge is for, and read the knowledgebase on Inbox Preview, there is no mention of the fee. Nor is there mention of the fee in the Fees and Pricing section. What gives? Conni Mainne
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Charging me $5 to use Inbox Preview????!!

Hi @ConniM5,

I'm sorry for any confusion regarding the billing for your account and our new add-on feature for Inbox Preview. We ask that you contact Billing Support directly for assistance with any billing inquiries. They are available Monday - Friday, 7am - 9pm ET.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Just went through this. Support was painless. Just called the immediately canceled.

However, the person who decided it was ok to sneak billing like this should be fired. It may be a good way to get christmas bonuses but it is shady. We are at a point in time where people quickly click through user interfaces and billing them during this point in time without being absolutely sure that they are sure they are paying extra for a service is downright shady. I literally had to check to see I was actually billed because it all happened so fast... It may be good for constant contacts xmas bonuses to sneak charges but it is not ok from a stand point of ethics. Hopefully the term 'karma is a @#$" will stand true for cc. 

CTCT Employee

Hello @CourtneyS00,

We are happy that we were able to assist you with canceling Inbox Preview and we apologize for that option being accidentally clicked. I will definitely submit your feedback over to our engineers right away! Again, we apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused to you and everyone using the account. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.