cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging me $5 to use Inbox Preview????!!

SOLVED
Highlighted

Charging me $5 to use Inbox Preview????!!

I've been charged two months for this now, in addition to the service being raised to $45/mo. When I looked up what the charge is for, and read the knowledgebase on Inbox Preview, there is no mention of the fee. Nor is there mention of the fee in the Fees and Pricing section. What gives? Conni Mainne
  • feedback
1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Charging me $5 to use Inbox Preview????!!

Hi @ConniM5,

I'm sorry for any confusion regarding the billing for your account and our new add-on feature for Inbox Preview. We ask that you contact Billing Support directly for assistance with any billing inquiries. They are available Monday - Friday, 7am - 9pm ET.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!