cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging me for a whole month is not fair!

Frequent Visitor

Charging me for a whole month is not fair!

I just paid a full year and the system charged me for the full year and a whole month at the highest price. That's not fair. I just received noticed this past weekend. I've been with CC for too long to be treated like that. Renee Richard
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Charging me for a whole month is not fair!

Hello ReneeR2 and thank you for reaching out with your concern. We cannot speak to much on your billing here in The Community in order help maintain your account security. That being said, if your contact total has increased since the last time you prepaid it is possible your bill may have increased. If it was not your intent to prepay for another year or if you would like more detailed information on your billing history you can reach out to our Billing Team and they would be able to assist and any way they can!

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.